All the to-do over the Superbowl, Media and Interviews about players answering/not answering pushed me to posit this open interview to any player, in accordance to my daily blog posts:
1. What is your favorite book/author? Why?
2. What is your favorite technology? How does this help you in your daily life?
3. What social cause is closest to your heart? How does this impact you?
4. What topic of health is important to you? or What is your favorite exercise?
5. What are the top ten items/ideals most important to you?
Just short, sweet questions and answers. I’ll answer first:
1. Favorite Book and Author: A Severed Wasp by Madeleine L’Engle. Show’s what happens in a lifetime, dealing with life, death, social injustice.
2. Favorite Technology? The Internet. Allows me to communicate with a wide-range of people, do my writing and blogging.
3. Social cause closest to my heart is economic injustice. As a person living in the lower-economic bracket, I see first hand how the laws of America work against me. I would like to see a more even playing field.
4. Organ Failure and Transplant is the health topic most important to me, as a renal failure and transplant survivor. More needs to be done to bring attention to lifesaving organ donation.
5. Kindness, Communication, Compassion, Humanity, Hard Work, Honesty, Determination, Understanding, Ability, Love.